This week's playlist is a bit on the spaced-out side, so if you're driving at night and you're feeling a little tired, you might want to try something different to keep you awake — like Insomnia Radio. If you're at home in your bubble bath, though, this should fit the bill quite nicely…
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #83:
- Craig de Maio, "Intro to Reality" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Spacehoppa, "Alone" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Chimp Beams, "11217" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- The Black Holes, "Didn't I"
- Lola Dutronic, "Driving in the Rain" Buy from: CD Baby
- Tranquilatwist, "Collapse"
Not an eMusic member? Click here to sign up for a free 15-day trial and receive 25 free MP3 downloads, plus 30 MP3s a month for only $9.99. It’s a great value for indie music lovers and a great way to support both the artists and this podcast.
Enjoy the show!
Dig Dave’s Lounge? Digg Dave’s Lounge!