So I'm playing songs by Dive Index and Science for Girls this week, and it got me to thinking. I did a special episode for Dive Index, but I've pretty much scattered Science for Girls' music throughout multiple episodes, and I'm wondering which approach y'all like better. Feel free to leave a comment here with your thoughts.
By the way, that little voice in the back of our heads that I mentioned at the top of this episode? Mine's telling me that I really need to redesign this web site soon. Among other things…
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #123:
- Favard, "Emotion" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Alka, "Side of a Mountain" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Indidginus, "Unstuck" Download from: Last.fm
- Di Johnston, "Epilogue (Reimagined)" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Dive Index, "Come Tell Me" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
- Science for Girls, "Pattern Recognition" Buy from: eMusic | iTunes
Not an eMusic member? Click here to sign up for a free 15-day trial and receive 25 free MP3 downloads, plus 30 MP3s a month for only $9.99. It’s a great value for indie music lovers and a great way to support both the artists and this podcast.
If you'd like to listen to this episode or any other on your iPhone, check out the Dave's Lounge direct download page.
Enjoy the show!
Dig Dave’s Lounge? Digg Dave’s Lounge!