Question of the week: What services do you use to listen to music and find new music? Do you have a subscription to something like Spotify, Rdio and Napster? Do you listen to interactive web radio stations like Pandora, satellite radio, or some lesser-known web stations? And what draws you to these services? Leave a comment here in the show notes and let me know.
Playlist for Dave’s Lounge #235:
- Motif (feat. Hannah Magenta), "Never Let Go” Buy from: iTunes
- Garaz, "Labyrinth" Buy from: Beatport
- Boot Cut Rockers, "Deep In Our Heart" Buy from: iTunes
- Reve de Cabaret, "Walking on the Borderline" Buy from: iTunes
- Collioure, "Timeless Pulse" Buy from: iTunes
- Kalabi, "Wish I Was There" Buy from: iTunes
- Mojo Rising, "You Dig" Buy from: iTunes
- Setsuna, "White Light" Buy from: iTunes
- The Gulf Stream, "All This Wind" Buy from: Bandcamp
- Hectic Zeniths, "Zeitschtichen" Buy from: iTunes
- Sambox, "Varanasi" Listen at: Soundcloud
- All Good Funk Alliance, "Rhythm & FX" Buy from: iTunes
Interested in getting a higher quality version of this show? The Dave’s Lounge Premium Podcast delivers each episode of Dave’s Lounge to you as a 192 Kbps AAC file, complete with chapter markers, album art, embedded links to songs in iTunes and other stores, and no voiceovers in between songs. You can get the Dave’s Lounge Premium Podcast for only $2.99/month. Go to daveslounge.com/premium for more details.
The Dave’s Lounge app gives you to streaming access all the latest episodes of Dave’s Lounge, plus bonus mixes not available in the podcast, for only $1.99. The Dave’s Lounge iPhone app is now available from the iTunes app store. The Dave’s Lounge Android App is now available from the Amazon App Store.
Enjoy the show!