Didn't get a lot of response to my question of the week last week, so I'll throw it out there again: What music services are you currently using to listen to and discover new music? I'm especially curious as to how many of you out there use Pandora, Spotify and Rdio — and if you don't use services like this, why not? Leave a comment here in the show notes and let me know.
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #236:
- Mindex (feat. Christina Sofina), "Dream Big” Buy from: iTunes
- ES-K, "Rockin'"
- Losing Rays, "One Day (Morning Mix)" Buy from: iTunes
- All India Radio, "Hotel Madras (Remix)" Buy from: iTunes
- Ta-Ku, "Hard To Imagine" Buy from: Bandcamp
- Aurganic (feat. Jessica Stuart), "Pleasure Addict" Buy from: iTunes
- allMeadow and RobCostlow, "Reunion" Buy from: iTunes
- Blind Divine, "Virtuous" Buy from: iTunes
- Thomas Lemmer (feat. Lena Belgart), "Is It Too Late (Stray Theories Remix)" Buy from: iTunes
- State Azure, "Another Halcyon Day" Buy from: iTunes
- The Atomica Project (feat. Isabella Farrell), "The Beauty" Buy from: iTunes
- Kyler England, "Battle Cry" Buy from: iTunes
Interested in getting a higher quality version of this show? The Dave's Lounge Premium Podcast delivers each episode of Dave's Lounge to you as a 192 Kbps AAC file, complete with chapter markers, album art, embedded links to songs in iTunes and other stores, and no voiceovers in between songs. You can get the Dave's Lounge Premium Podcast for only $2.99/month. Go to daveslounge.com/premium for more details.
The Dave's Lounge app gives you to streaming access all the latest episodes of Dave's Lounge, plus bonus mixes not available in the podcast, for only $1.99. The Dave's Lounge iPhone app is now available from the iTunes app store. The Dave's Lounge Android App is now available from the Amazon App Store.
Enjoy the show!