We’re exploring some new sounds and pushing a few boundaries in the lounge this week. Keep your mind open to what you’re about to hear. For an open music industry to work for us, we need to be open, too.
You’ll notice there’s an eMusic link in the show notes below. More will be added soon. If you’ve never tried eMusic, go to http://daveslounge.com/emusic and sign up for a 7-day free trial, which will give you $10 worth of music absolutely free!
Playlist for Dave’s Lounge #256:
- Atu, "Can Do It" Buy from: Bandcamp
- Submotion Orchestra (feat. Rider Shafique), "Times Strange" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- MythSyzer, "Red" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Drop Logik, "Out On Alone" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Dam Mantle, "Canterbury Pt. 1" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- ID3 (feat. Soundmouse), "Window Seat" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Nangdo, "Hear What" Buy from: Bandcamp
- Nigel Hayes, "Northern Lights" Buy from: iTunes
- SAMBOX, "Better Blues" Coming soon…
- Shivang & Chinmay, "Chandrakuns" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Sleepthief, "Empyrean" Buy from: Sleepthief
- Little Boots, "Motorway" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
Get more music and better audio quality with the Dave’s Lounge Premium Podcast, a 256 Kbps version of the show that features additional music not available on the regular show. You can subscribe to the Dave’s Lounge Premium Podcast for only $12/year. Try it free for 7 days!
The Dave’s Lounge app gives you to streaming access all the latest episodes of Dave’s Lounge, plus bonus mixes not available in the podcast, for only $1.99. The Dave’s Lounge iPhone app is now available from the iTunes app store. The Dave’s Lounge Android App is now available from the Amazon App Store.
Enjoy the show!