Last week, I was feeling a really strong urge to get out of the house, and I decided it was necessary for me to scratch that itch. In return, I promised everyone an hour-long show this week. So here it is, mostly uninterrupted, with some old favorites and a few new songs as well. Hope y'all enjoy this one.
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #174:
- Fauxliage, "All the World" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Hands Upon Black Earth, "Aroha Eternal" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Bardo State, "Paradis" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Sleepthief, "Entre Ciel et Mer (ft. san.drine)" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Senseque, "Sand" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Area 27, "Wild Card" Buy from: iTunes
- Moosefrog, "En La Oscuridad (feat. Anji Bee)" Free download from: Catnap
- Klangstein, "Deep Dive" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Favard, "Wait For Me" Buy from: eMusic
- Mooli, "One Design" Buy from: iTunes | eMusic
- Shaheen Sheik, "Here We Go (Ehru Blues Mix)" Buy from: Myspace
- Artemis, "Subterranean (Hidden Kisses Mix)" Free download from: Artemis.fm
Not an eMusic member? Click here to sign up for a free 15-day trial and receive 25 free MP3 downloads, plus 30 MP3s a month for only $15.89. It’s a great value for indie music lovers and a great way to support both the artists and this podcast.
Dave's Lounge has it's own Facebook page. Become a fan today!
Enjoy the show!
Thanks for always working hard to put out such a great podcast. Have you ever thought of imputting breaks after each song? If there is a song I like to hear, it would be nice if i could skip forward to it. Just a thought…
Love these songs that you have posted here. I actually downloaded a few of them…..All the World is an awesome song. Glad I found your site.
Another classic episode! I will need to jot down #174 and revisit it from time to time.
btw, was the Daveslounge background tune played in the background of a couple of the songs purposeful?
Eishman: It was not, and I’m not happy with myself for missing that. At some point, I will go back and fix — possibly this weekend. We’ll see.
Dave, thanks for the work you do putting these shoes together. I noticed the last podcast wasn’t on iTunes and ther is no show this week. I hope all us well.
My favourite podcast of yours so far! I listen to it almost every day.