Now that I've finally launched the new web site, I find myself with a huge backlog of email and music submissions to sift through, not to mention a lot of emails I have to send out to artists and labels. So if you haven't heard from me yet, sit tight. I'm going to catch up here soon. In the meantime, though, here are a couple of new additions to the site:
- The List of Nations. I didn't have a place on the old web site to post the list of nations I've heard from since starting this show, but I've finally posted it on this site. Just click on the List of Nations link in the header bar, and if you don't see your home country there, send me an email, and I'll be sure to add it. (Don't forget to add yourself to the Dave's Lounge Frappr Map, too, so that everyone can get a good look at how far one podcast can reach.)
- The Theme Song. The most frequently asked question I get is, "What's that music you play in the background?" Click on the Theme link in the header bar to find out what that song is and how to purchase a copy, which directly supports this podcast.
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #75:
- Dream Lab and Cling, "Silver Skies"
- Stockfinster, "A Crack in Time"
- 8mm, "Stunning"
- Velvet Chain, "You Remind Me"
- Permanent4, "By Candlelight"
- Idyllic, "These Ghosts at Minton's"
- Anji Bee, "Love Me Leave Me" (feat. Bitstream Dream)
- MinusBlue (feat. Tina P), "Sunshine"
Not an eMusic member? Click here to sign up for a free 15-day trial and receive 25 free MP3 downloads, plus 30 MP3s a month for only $9.99. It's a great value for indie music lovers and a great way to support both the artists and this podcast.
Enjoy the show!
Dig Dave's Lounge? Digg Dave's Lounge!
Glad to see the new site, and new podcasts!
Thanks again for the great music
Keep up the good work.
Dave’s Lounge brings the “chill” to my day!
thanks for playing my promo, dave! you’re one of my favorite podcasters, too. 🙂
maybe this year we can finally collaborate on a track together?
stockfinster is a really excellent choice. i like the idea of featuring a free download in each show. i know daves lounge is about supporting the artists but theres so much great free music out there too. its great for the listeners to be able to go and download something right away, without thinking about whether to spend the money (i know its only 0.99c but still!)
and for me, having a really great track sitting on my hard drive often motivates me to go out and buy an album one day (ive bought many albums because of free downloads)