As we get closer to the Lounge's 6th anniversary, let's dig into the catalog of a label that's been really good to me over the years. I play a lot of tunes from Sine Music on this show because they release a lot of great stuff — and they keep sending it to me, something I tend to like in an indie label. Here are some tunes from Sine you might enjoy…
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #207:
- Polished Chrome, "Remember Me" Buy from: iTunes
- Gold Lounge, "Only a Dream" Buy from: iTunes
- Electrix, "Take a Second" Buy from: iTunes
- Ensoul, "Clouds" Buy from: iTunes
- Klangstein feat. Sine, "Klangsine" Buy from: iTunes
- Boot Cut Rockers, "Dream Your Dream" Buy from: iTunes
- Jens Buchert, "Charisma" Buy from: iTunes
- Setsuna, "24 Frames" Buy from: iTunes
- Merge of Equals, "True Love" Buy from: iTunes
- Deeper Sublime, MoVoX and Marga Sol, "Noname Story" Buy from: iTunes
Own an iPhone or an iPod touch? Check out the Dave’s Lounge iPhone app, which will give you to access all the latest episodes of Dave’s Lounge from anywhere for only $1.99. The Dave’s Lounge iPhone app is now available from the iTunes app store. A Dave's Lounge Android App is now available as well. You can find it in both the Android Market and the Amazon app store.
Enjoy the show!
Hope you’re doing well.
I decided to go get the iPhone App, even though I’m a subscriber to the podcast and listen to the show on my iPhone any way. (I must say that the promise for extra content was a major attraction.) Here are a few comments:
1. The App will look soooo much better if it included proper high-resolution graphics. At present, the user interface looks mushy and fuzzy on an iPhone 4 or a current iPod Touch.
2. The ‘Play in the background’ feature should not require switching to the browser. It’s still useful as it is at the moment, but gets extremely annoying if you’ve already started listening from within the App, as the position within the show doesn’t get carried over to Safari.
3. For some reason the earliest episode I could see in the list was #73, although the App said that there are more episodes left. When I tapped on ‘… more episodes’ it would just think for a bit and do nothing.
Wishing you all the best,