This week's show is a bit later than I had planned, in part because of a long and unexpected family road trip over the weekend, and in part because I didn't see point in trying to compete for attention with the Super Bowl — although this week's playlist probably makes for a better halftime show than the one we got. It features a few classics from some old yearbook and anniversary episodes, too, just because I got to hear them again during the long weekend drive and felt they were worth sharing one more time.
Just a bit more than half this week's songs are on Spotify, so I added them to this playlist. Search for “Dave's Lounge” on Spotify to find more great playlists.
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #323:
- (00:10) Christian Erickson, “Away Too Long”
- (05:17) Captain Supernova (feat. Laura Mace), “Leaving the Past Behind”
- (09:21) Gone Gone Beyond, “Aint Givin' Up on Love”
- (13:21) The Human Experience (ft. Lila Rose), “Dusted Compass”
- (17:33) Lo Tide (feat. Sarah Shamash), “He's Coming Closer”
- (20:54) Pavel Zhuravlev (feat. Kris Farber), “After the Sky”
- (25:25) Sivey, “Slow Wave”
- (28:51) Kat ((010)), “Keep Up”
- (32:23) Aandra, “Distant Shore”
- (37:35) Quindar, “Twin-Pole Sunshade”
- (41:56) Nikolay Mikryukov, “Bora Bora”
- (50:51) Slovo, “Whisper”
Let me know your favorite song from this week's show in the comments below.
Enjoy the show!