This week's show is a bit later than I had planned, in part because of a long and unexpected family road trip over the weekend, and in part because I didn't see point in trying to compete for attention with the Super Bowl — although this week's playlist probably makes for a better halftime show than the one we got. It features a few classics from some old yearbook and anniversary episodes, too, just because I got to hear them again during the long weekend drive and felt they were worth sharing one more time.
Just a bit more than half this week's songs are on Spotify, so I added them to this playlist. Search for “Dave's Lounge” on Spotify to find more great playlists.
Playlist for Dave's Lounge #323:
- (00:10) Christian Erickson, “Away Too Long”
- (05:17) Captain Supernova (feat. Laura Mace), “Leaving the Past Behind”
- (09:21) Gone Gone Beyond, “Aint Givin' Up on Love”
- (13:21) The Human Experience (ft. Lila Rose), “Dusted Compass”
- (17:33) Lo Tide (feat. Sarah Shamash), “He's Coming Closer”
- (20:54) Pavel Zhuravlev (feat. Kris Farber), “After the Sky”
- (25:25) Sivey, “Slow Wave”
- (28:51) Kat ((010)), “Keep Up”
- (32:23) Aandra, “Distant Shore”
- (37:35) Quindar, “Twin-Pole Sunshade”
- (41:56) Nikolay Mikryukov, “Bora Bora”
- (50:51) Slovo, “Whisper”
Let me know your favorite song from this week's show in the comments below.
Enjoy the show!
Thanks again for the spot here 🙂
This time my favorite is Quindar and Slovo
Great thank you
Quindar “Twin-Pole Sunshade”… awesome!
Slovo’s whisper is an amazing song!
Quindar, “Twin-Pole Sunshade” – Love the bass, and oddly the NASA traffic.
Quindar, “Twin-Pole Sunshade” – Love the bass, and oddly the NASA traffic. Hearing the Human Experience, “Dusted Compass” again was awesome – Carzy that it’s been 3 years since I bought that track!
I really hope the unexpected family road trip wasn’t anything of a negative nature. If so, I hope it turned out well.
I liked Slovo’s “Whisper” the most, followed by Christian Erickson’s “Away Too Long”.
Also, what happened with the last minute of this podcast? It sounds like we were all privy to some inside conversation between what I’m assuming is you and your wife 🙂